I absolutely love Christmas and its definitely my favorite season of the year. The smells and the change of attitude in people is what I live for. LOL I feel like everyone just becomes a lot nicer or is that just me.
FOR THE BEAUTY AND STYLE ENTHUSIAST
FOR THE ORGANIZER
FOR THE DECOR AND COMFORT LOVER
For the Beauty and Style Enthusiast :
- I absolutely love the Jacklyn Hill Palette, form how pigmented it is to how versatile the pallet has become for me. This is an affordable Christmas buy that any beauty enthusiast would be happy to receive for Christmas. I also love the rose water spray from the Mario Badescu collection as well as the very affordable Vera Bradley hanging Travel Organizer at just $40 because of a their holiday sale. The scarf is such a cute buy as its a very trendy staple for he fall form urban outfitter for just $12.
For the Organizer:
- I have always loved stationary and if you have a friend or girlfriend that loves organizing she would absolutely love any of these gifts. The packing suitcase organizer cubes are by far my favorite organizer gift. These cubes come as set and are so affordable at $21. The jewelry organizer as well as make organizer are a must for the girl that has so much jewelry or would like a nice display for her makeup. The weekly list notepad at $12 from anthropologie is also very affordable and can be paired with the 2018-2019 planner as well.
For the Decor and Comfort Lover:
- This is section contains every comfort and all things fuzzy lovers dream gifts. The Sherpa goes for about $49 and is a must for the girl that likes a nice laid back but comfy look. The blanket is so ideal for a minimalist design or a rustic decor sense. The faux fur booties are ideal for the home buddy or Christmas morning.
FOR THE TECH SAVY
FOR THE ADVENTURER
FOR THE TREND ENTHUSIAST
For the Tech Savy :
- I have not so little cousins that love their tech stuff and I always struggle every year to give them intentional gifts. A Sony speaker is always a good idea as well as the Amazon echo dot. It has become such a wave and is the best kind of gift to give your tech savvy boyfriend or brother. The google chrome cast as another affordable gist at $17 and it allows you control your TV through your phone which is absolutely amazing . The XBOX controller is another gift that your boyfriend would e all over especially if he is a video game lover. He can never have enough controllers.
For the Adventurer:
- This was another gift guide I was excited to make. I knew that anything that has to do with the outdoors or adventuring was going to be expensive to gift for so I took the challenge. I found a durable road tripper duffel bag by REI for $45 and a camper fold able chair from Amazon for $45. I also found the hydro flask bottles on the REI website as well. The espresso set was such a steal for $40.
For the Trend Enthusiast :
- I had so much fun coming up with this section as I tried to not go to crazy with trend options and instead stick to closet staples that can be worn time and time again. I like to call them the classics. I found the cutest tie form Nordstrom and it reminded me of Christmas church service. Also if you buy your vans at Kohl’s , it is much cheaper and you could get $10 dollars back in Kohl’s cash. Macy’s has a 30% of dale for all items that are on sales right now. At Macy’s they have this trendy Levi Jean Jacket for as low as $50 once the deal has been applied. They also has this Kenneth Cole Reaction brief case that an trendy boyfriend or even your dad would appreciate